Very cool! What else do you sell? How do you ship?
August 5, 2013
Very inspiring. I have three questions for you if you wouldn’t mind assisting me:
1. How do you deal with shipping?
2. Do you only sell books? I'm a wholesale exporter of silver filigree jewelry and genuine batik wall paintings. I deal in bulk. Each piece can be sold at a much higher price. Please visit my website at: Leo Beso
and fill out the contact form if you are interested in knowing more about my product line..
3. I'm currently working on some of my own fictional pieces; do you have any experience with eBooks? Especially fiction.
Thank you! Loved this article!
August 5, 2013
Thanks for postint to my blog. I’ll try answering your question one at a time as follows:
1. The vast majority of products I sell aare shipped via USPS Media Mail, Priority Mail, or First Class Mail. International shipments go via Priority Mail.
2. I sell books, DVDs, CDs, and decorative household items. I’ll certainly check out your website and learn more about your offerings.
3. I’ve written an eBook called The Future of Internet Bookselling. Click the link and you’ll find it on Amazon. I have more nonfiction titles in the works, and maybe some day I’ll try my hand at writing fiction. Only time will tell…
I’m glad you enjoyed the article. Since you have so many good questions, I wanted to take a moment to let you know that you can get unlimited answers to your questions in my bookseller's forum.
Just go to the Forum Guidelines page and signing up for a FREE MEMBERSHIP. You'll get useful advice from me and other experienced booksellers to help you grow your business and make it more profitable. Introduce yourself to everyone after you join!
Bookseller, Author, Mentor
Go Back To The Original Article
Would you like to comment on this article?
Has this article been helpful to you and/or your business? Would you like to add a point or two I may have missed?
Use the form below to create your own webpage on this site and share your thoughts about the article. You can even write an entire article of your own! In fact, comments consisting of 300 words or more receive priority consideration.
Blatant commercial messages will not be posted. In addition, SPAM or inappropriate comments or pictures (in my sole opinion) will be ignored.
Nevertheless, a SHORT promo for your business and a link back to your website at the end of your comments are permitted.
What Other Visitors Have Said . . .
Click below to see what other visitors have said about this article.