The Internet Booksellers Forum is for entrepreneurs who want to learn how to buy and sell used books online for a living.
These forum guidelines are designed to make the discussion forum a professional, respectful, and enjoyable place for all participants.
Membership is free and everyone is welcome so long as you agree to these guidelines.
Once you've registered please Contact Me and give me your USERID so I can expedite your approval and so you don't get mixed in with the hundreds of SPAM registrations I reject each day.
Learn To Make Money Online Selling Books
I started this forum to create a safe, non-threatening environment for beginning and experienced booksellers alike to share ideas and learn from the knowledge of others.
The following forum guidelines are intended to be a code-of-conduct that ensures a pleasant experience for everyone.
- This forum is family-friendly. Profanity is not allowed. In addition, the use of offensive, discriminatory, or otherwise inappropriate language will generate a warning. A second warning will not be given and repeat offenders will be banned.
- Posting provocative, outrageous, or pointless messages only to evoke an emotional response from others, i.e. "trolling," is prohibited. Repeat violators will be permanently banned.
- Personal attacks and insulting other forum members will not be tolerated. I have no objection to vigorous debate, but it’s no excuse to attack or insult another person’s character or integrity. If you can’t tell the difference between a passionate, respectful discussion and one that degrades into personal ad hominem name calling then you belong on another forum. Violators will be warned and may be banned.
- Try to post your comments in the most appropriate board. Don’t try to cover your bases by posting the same comment in multiple places. Duplicate postings only create confusion for others. If an administrator or moderator feels your post fits better on another board, it will be moved.
- Feel free to promote your web site(s) in your signature. However, you’re not permitted to post links to your own sites within your posts. In addition, you’re not permitted to post any kind of affiliate program link with referrer IDs. Repeat violators who post promotional content will be permanently banned.
- Multiple accounts by the same person are not allowed.
Problems and complaints should be directed to administrators and/or moderators, not to the boards. I promise the appropriate action will be taken. Nobody likes forum rules. But a code of conduct is necessary to maintain civility.
I look forward to meeting you on the forums. Let’s help each other become more successful than ever. Above all, remember to have fun!
Good hunting.* * * * *
Return To Top: Forum Guidelines
Jump to the top and review the forum guidelines again.
Return To: Internet Bookseller Forum
Go to the Internet Bookseller Forum and join the discussions.
Return to Home Page: Making Money Online Selling Used Books
A FREE step-by-step guide for making money online selling used books part-time or full-time from the ground up.
Enjoy this page? Please help spread the word! Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.